ATS Consulting has been providing high quality recruiting solutions for over 30 years. We specialize in recruiting candidates in the Manufacturing industry. We have incorporated industry-leading best practices to help you find top talent and alleviate your biggest recruiting struggles.
We take the time to understand your organization, culture, and what makes you different. After we understand who you are, we then focus our attention on the candidates you are looking for.
6-Step Recruiting Success Process
- Identification: In-depth analysis of position specifications, careful gathering of requirements with a “value” focus, results-oriented experience which effectively “sells“ company attributes so the most successful candidate is retained.
- Research: Strategic planning for the most effective means for sourcing target candidates. We utilize virtual communities and proven, cold calling approaches.
- Recruiting: Supported by an extensive database of candidates and companies, potential candidates are actively sought from direct competitors and parallel industries located locally, regionally or nationally.
- Assessment: The most important step in the process. Combining behavioral and targeted interviewing techniques, clients are ensured that the candidates presented possess all necessary, as well as many desired, skill sets which will prove their value as an exceptional performer within the company.
- Interviewing: Complete and honest feedback coupled with tailored advice during the entire interview process thus ensuring a smooth and seamless hiring transition.
- Acceptance: Consultation and negotiation of all elements surrounding an employment offer. “hands-on” involvement to ensure that the candidate identified…gets hired and stays hired.
We promise that each of our candidates has to meet the following criteria before they are presented to you:
- They must meet 90% of the criteria for the position
- They must be motivated by something other than money
- They must be in your salary range
When we obtain the above required information we have a very high success rate of finding qualified candidates for your openings.
80% of the candidates that we submit will be interviewed.
From those 80% that interview, 25% of those candidates that interview on-site receive job offers.
Wasted communication is eliminated and days required to hire is greatly decreased.